Thursday, November 4, 2010

"The Power of Positive Thinking"

Turns out I wasn't the first one to think the "All things" statement from the bible was worthy of repeating and passing on. I found a book at the library a few days ago. "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale. I know I've heard of this biblical author, not sure where or when, but his name is definitely familiar. Since I'm researching positive thinking and the law of attraction, I enjoy finding new (or old) perspectives.

This book was originally published in the 40s or 50s, I think. It seems to be a biblical look at the power gained through focusing our minds on the positive, rather than the negative. I've only just started reading it, but I have a feeling it's going to be a life changer.

My prayer is that I can and will write a book (or books) that can be called life changers. I really do want to change the world. And I believe that I can. All things are possible :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment